What are some of the things that comprise this insanity we're seeing? The things that I am most fed up with include, but are not limited to:
- A president who seems hell-bent on growing the government and extending its reach into our lives, all the while denying that that's what he wants to do
- Violence on both sides of the political spectrum. While I understand the impulse, the lack of self-control is appalling (and just for the record, I believe the violence is more prevalent on the left).
- The double standard that exists among Democrats; they accuse Republicans of actions that they themselves indulge in regularly.
- The corruption in the "sideline" media (can't really call them mainstream anymore). Note to the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, et al.: you're supposed to be the watchdog of government, not the lap dog, and that includes reporting Democrat scandals and misdeeds.
- Demonizing Tea Party attendees. For these reporters calling us extremists, you might have a little more credibility if you'd actually attend a tea party or two and talk to some of the people there.
- An administration that is grossly immature, thin-skinned, and arrogant
- A president who bows and scrapes to our enemies and insults and alienates our allies and friends
What are some of the things that bother you most?